 Marketplace / Auctions / 3487
  Help me!

Hey: Please take a look at this and tell me what it is and if its compatible with Lego, seller insists its Lego -- I say its not: (URL) auction number is: 209955176 Post response here or contact me privately. Thanks in advance, Richard (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help me!

(...) Richard - It's not at all accurate to represent those pieces as LEGO. They are most likely MegaBlok clones, any are probably somewhat compatable with LEGO. If you queried the seller as to their compatability to LEGO, but not the authenticity, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help me!

Definitely not lego, but doesn't look entirely like Megabloks to me either. Maybe it's TYco? Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help me!

(...) Could be Tyco - my knowledge of clones is poor by choice! Ed (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Help me!