 Marketplace / Auctions / 3473
Re: Ep 1 sets marked down at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:21:46 GMT

Skip <skip@rsgbang.com> wrote:
First let me say that I KNOW it is 19.99 at TRU.com but then my wife will know
how much I charged on the credit cardso I buy lego with cash. I was at Target
yesterday and they have the Sith Infiltrator for $24 ( AKA grey plates service
pack). There were plenty on the shelves. There were a few other deals but they
were already out of stock on Anakins podracer, X Wing and snowspeeder.

Definitely time for you to enter the AFOL 12-step program, my
friend.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/