 Marketplace / Auctions / 3471
  Re: Do I need to up my medication?? (eBay)

(...) Actually, his price may not be so outrageous. The way I read it, he has the display from the display case. This is more than just the sets. It's still probably high though, though it also depends on McDonalds policies and security on those (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Do I need to up my medication?? (eBay)

(...) his (...) Update on that auction. I emailed the seller and said that if he gets his asking price I'd quit my job. He replyed and said he would to, it was a typo that he could not figure out how to fix. Notice he has a third on his other (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)