 Marketplace / Auctions / 345
Re: Auczilla update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:10:56 GMT

[moved to lugnet.market.auction from lugnet.general]

Jesse Long writes:
Todd Lehman wrote in message <36641fcc.1464155@lugnet.com>...

About 1,500 pieces to go in VII -- almost all Pirates pieces -- then the
last wave of shipping for VII.  IX starting soon, hopefully first week of
December.  CEK III starting soon with Christmas-only minifigs.

Thanks.

Jesse

More details:  The following is being sent out right now to everyone on
the AucZILLA mailing list...

--Todd

This afternoon, December 3, we finished divvying out the last of the pieces
from AucZILLA VII(7).  This means we can now focus with respect to VII
entirely on packaging up and shipping out the remainder of the winnings.

So some packages will be going out tomorrow (Friday) and more next week.
Hopefully it won't take more than a week to ship out all the rest of the
packages.

If you're absolutely dying to get your winnings as soon as possible, and you
are all paid up, let us know and we'll mark your winnings as "hot" and move
you up to the head of the shipping priority list for VII.

As soon as we finish shipping out the rest of the AucZILLA VII(7) winnings,
we can "reset" the living room and begin divvying out pieces for VIII(8).

We plan to launch AucZILLA IX(9) sometime in the next couple of weeks, but
but these preparations are a lower-priority background task and there is no
launch date set in stone for IX.

--Todd & Suz

p.s.  There will be a short-duration CEK Christmas auction starting soon.
Stay tuned at <http://www.auczilla.com/cek/iii/> for more info...