 Marketplace / Auctions / 3415
  Will's Instruction Auction

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Will's Instruction Auction - Update 1

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Instruction Auction

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Instruction Auction - Update 3

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Instruction Auction - Update 4

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Will's Instruction Auction - Final Update

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)