 Marketplace / Auctions / 3390
3389  |  3391
Subject:
Auction Programs - Assistants, Trackers, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:20:34 GMT

Fellow AFOL's,

I would greatly appreciate a moment of your valuable time.  If this is in the
wrong place, please don't kill me, just let me know where to put it. Maybe I
should not word it that way :)

I have been buying and selling on eBay for a couple of months now and need to
start selling some of my husbands Lego collection on a regular basis to rotate
his collection and to pay for his habit. More Lego, of course :)  I have been
looking at several different auction software packages and I am trying to make
the best choice for my money.

I am asking for your personal opinion on the following.

What are some of the auction programs (Merlin, Auction Assistant, Auction
Trakker, EBasics, etc.) that anybody has tried and/or uses?

1. Are you satisfied with the product(s)?

2. Does the program do everything it claims?

3. Are there any bugs in the software?

4. Are you happy with the support?

5. Has the company/individual been quick with updates when eBay makes changes?

6. What do you feel are the products strong points?

7. What do you feel are the products weak points?

8. Finally, what are your recommendations?

I sincerely appreciate your time and honest opinions.

Thanx

Milissa