 Marketplace / Auctions / 3337
    What is the latest status of Setzilla (500 Sets) Auction —Selçuk Göre
    I've informed by Chris Matheny (or Todd?) several weeks ago via e-mail saying that the money I sent has been received and my set will be sent. I didn't received any further information from then, and I didn't received the set I won, too. Anybody (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: What is the latest status of Setzilla (500 Sets) Auction —Eric Joslin
     (...) I have received all sets from that auction, some from Todd and some from Chris. eric (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: What is the latest status of Setzilla (500 Sets) Auction —Kim Toll