 Marketplace / Auctions / 3331
3330  |  3332
Subject:
Castle Auction ! With 6023 Maidens Cart !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:54:15 GMT

Hi All !

We are currently having a Lego Castle Auction, with the following sets:

6057 Sea Serpent
6059 Knight's Stronghold
6067 Guarded Inn
6009 Black Knight
6023 Maiden's Cart

6057 is at $12
6059 is at $30
6067 is at $40
6009 is at $4
6023 is at $40

We are running this auction in the newsgroup rec.toys.lego,
but for any questions or bidding or if you want to be added to the update
list, you can send us an email at:

lexinge@telekabel.nl

you can check the rules and item descriptions here:

http://huizen.dds.nl/~ingeltje

(and then go to auction :)
Thanks for your intrest !

Lex