 Marketplace / Auctions / 3322
3321  |  3323
Subject:
99 sets closing in 36 hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:27:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Andreas Stabno writes:
Feel free to have a look.  About half of the lots are pirate and space sets,
but there are also some nice town sets, castle sets, aquazone sets and others.

You can either search for my Ebay userid, astabno, or cut and paste the
following link into your browser.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll? • MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&rows=0&userid=stabno@megsinet
.net

Thanks for looking,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

Just thought I'd let you know that these eBay auctions are closing in about 36
hours.  There are still some nice bargains out there.  For example:

Snowman (4 white corner slopes, 4 white inverse corner slopes) $1.25
Battle Dragon       - $ 1.00
Broadside's Brig    - $ 3.25
Deep Sea Predator   - $ 5.50
Stardefender 200    - $ 8.50