 Marketplace / Auctions / 331
Franks auction:train(metroliner+12V),8880 Supercar,space(920,6780....) and much more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 22:35:24 GMT

Hi,

If sets should be bundled, ask for the shippingcost.
In most cases I can send two and more sets in one shippingbox.
I'am from Germany

All sets are brand new!
Pictures of most of the boxes are on my homepage:
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/main.htm
This auction contains some older(but brand new) LEGO-sets.
Most of them have shelf wear, see the description.
All updates comes on a mailing list, on RTL and lugnet.market.auction,
only on thursdays. Please send me a private mail, and I will put you
on the list. Please read the conditions.

Set# Theme Year Bid Bidder Status

787 Accessories 1977 $20 min.bid open
920 Space 1978 $40 min.bid open
3305 Football 1998 $20 min.bid open
4558 train 1992 $275 mavin going2
6699 Town 1987 $20 min.bid open
6703 Space 1988    $12 Gavin   going2
6780 space 1987 $45 min.bid open
6898 Ice Planet 1993 $20 min.bid open
6983 Ice Planet 1993 $60 j.rear  going2
7834 train 1980 $55 Gary going1
7839 train 1986 $85 Gary going1
7854 train 1990 $30 Claude going2
8880 Technic 1994 $160 bobc going2

All sets come in the original box with instructions and catalogs. All
sets show some sign of shelf wear because they spent serveral years on
the shelf. All sets are complete and even if the seals are broken are
the bricks still in the polybags.

787: Storage Cloth
Box is wrapped in cellophane, but the cellophane
is heavy damage.
shipping: $10(30 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/787.htm

920: This is the none us-version of 483 Alpha-1 RocketBase.
Faded colors on the cover, many price tags on the cover
,any tags are removed.Heavy shelf wear.
shipping: $10(30 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/920.htm

3305 Football/soccer world player
11 sets of 3305 in one lot.
shipping: $10(30 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/3305.htm

4558: Metroliner
Price tag on the box.
shipping: $33(14 Days maximum time of arrival)

6699   Cycle Fix-It Shop
Price tags on the box.
shipping: $10(30 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/6699.htm

6703   Space Mini-figures
Price tags on the box.
shipping: $10(30 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/6703.htm

6780: L&S XT-Starship
Price tag on the box.
shipping: $10(30 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/6780.htm

6898: Ice-Sat V
Price tags on the box.The box is a little dented.
shipping: $10(30 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/6898.htm

6983: Ice Station Odyssey
Price tags on the box.
shipping: $25(14 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/6983.htm

7834: Level Crossing
No Pricetag, but price is write with a ballpen on the box.
shipping: $25(14 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/7834.htm

7839: Car Carrier Platform
Box is wrapped in cellophane. Pricetag
shipping: $25(14 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/7839.htm

7854: 8 Straight Conductor Rails
I have put 2 Sets in one lot, to save sippingcost
shipping: $10(30 Days maximum time of arrival)
http://home.nordwest.net/fl/7854.htm

8880: Super Car
shipping: $30(14 Days maximum time of arrival)

You can also find pictures and information for most sets at:
Fibblesnork: http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide
or
Pause Magazine: http://www.lugnet.com/pause

This is my secound auction on RTL.

CONDITIONS:
1. Read the conditions.

2. Buyer pays shipping from germany.
The price of overseas-shipping (ECONOMY) is in the Description.Premium
will cost more.

3. The auction starts on 13/11/98. It will be open until 22/11/98,
after that it becomes a going1, going2, gone auction.If a set is in
going2 status, any bid will bring it back to going1 status.

4. Auction updates on the mailing list will be posted on tuesdays,
thursdays and sundays. On RTL or lugnet only on thursdays.

5. The bids should be paid by moneyorder, or traveler checks.

6. I reserve the right to pull an item from the auction (or add one).

7. The bids should be send to f.lehmann@nwn.de

8. All bids must be in $US.
   Items valued under $100:  Bid at least $1
   Items valued between $100-$250:  Bid at least $5
   Items valued between $250-$500:  Bid at least $10
   Items valued over $501: Bid at least $25, US funds.

9. I will ship the moment I have received the money.
When I have to clear a Payment, I ship after clearing.