 Marketplace / Auctions / 3280
FA eBay: Huge LEGO Store Display from early 80's!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:37:43 GMT

I've just posted an auction for a massive store display model I acquired from a
shop that closed in the early 1980's.  The model was never actually displayed
and is in NEW condition!  It would be hard for me to descibe this crazy model,
so please just check it out at eBay.  While you are there check out my other
sealed set auctions from 1978-1984.  Thanks!

Dan

Display model URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=203258057