 Marketplace / Auctions / 3245
3244  |  3246
Subject:
Washington DC charity auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:24:56 GMT

All right, so this is sort of a longshot, but here goes.

I donated an 8880 Supercar, new in box, to a charity auction being held by the
Federal Communications Bar Association this Thursday down in DC.  If anyone is
going to be there, or if anyone would like more details, please write me an
email.

Will