 Marketplace / Auctions / 3228
3227  |  3229
Subject:
For sale - 6542 and 6276
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 06:28:13 GMT

We have the following sets for sale:

1. 6542 Load and launch seaport 1022 pieces.  One of the greatest lego set.
Unfortunately, I do not have the box or instruction.  The set will come with a
color printed instruction.  There are also some pieces missing namely the
cargo parts.  However, the rest of the set , such as the boats, truck ,
station, are in good shape.  I would say the set is 90% complete.  I could
email picture to any one if interested.

2. 6276 Eldorado Fortress.  Again the set comes with no box and color printed
instruction.  THe only missing piece is one of the special captain hat comes
with a white strip in the middle.  I replace the hat with one with kindof
trianglar shape black hat.  Otherwise, the set is complete and also comes with
two shooting cannons.  Picture is available upon request.

I would accept offer until next Monday Nov 22.  Buyer would have to pay
shipping charges from Canada.

Thanks