 Marketplace / Auctions / 321
  eBay: Lego Town sets up

I have the following Lego Town sets up for auction on eBay. All except for the gas station have all of the pieces. None of them have stickers, instructions, or boxes. Pics and descriptions can be found following the links: 6385 Fire House-I (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)