 Marketplace / Auctions / 3203
    6271 Pirate ship offered —Jason Briscoe
   Hi, I have a 6271 ship up for grabs, its complete with instructions (no box) but is in good condition, (played with) Iam open to offers (sale or trade, whoever gets in first with a deal I can go with wins it!) I am in the UK. Jason (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Sorry I meant 6274 Caribbean Clipper ship offered —Jason Briscoe
   In lugnet.market.auction, Jason Briscoe writes: please ignore previous message What I actually have is a 6274 ship up for grabs, its complete with instructions (no box)but is in good condition, (played with) Iam open to offers (sale or trade?) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)