 Marketplace / Auctions / 319
318  |  320
Subject:
625 Green bulk ...ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 22:28:56 GMT

I have 625 bulk green Lego bricks up for auction  on ebay. It ends on
11/24. Opening bid is $22.22 (I don't know if that is
considered high - it doesn't seem to be by previous ebay auctions -
anyway that's the price I'm willing to give them up for, if
these don't sell, I'll be happy to keep them.)

Here is the size breakdown: 72 - 1x1; 168 - 1x2; 24 - 1x3; 121 - 1x4;
120 - 2x2; 48 - 2x3; 72 - 2x4.

eBay item 43748280 (Ends 11/24/98 14:09:12 PST) - 625 Green Lego, bulk,
new, never used

I also have other colors up on ebay, they all end on 11/23/98 in the AM.
Do a seller search for dkrenz@mc.net

1464 Red
1464 Yellow
1464 Blue
1464 White
720 Black

After these auctions are over, I do believe my bulk auction experience
will be over. The kids both  have a  good handful of the
silver bricks, which was the point of it all.

Thanks for looking,
Julie