 Marketplace / Auctions / 3140
  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 21

For those who have finished bidding and are ready to send payment, please email me with your address and preferred class of shipping (I will be using USPS), and I will tell you how much it will be. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)