 Marketplace / Auctions / 3061
    Another sickening Ebay auction - 1775 for $50 STARTING bid —Tom Stangl
   (URL) starting bid?!? Can someone without an Ebay account email the bidder (mwdcitguru@compuserve.com) and let him know where he can get it, currently in stock, much cheaper? The auction ends in 12 hours. (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Another sickening Ebay auction - 1775 for $50 STARTING bid —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Tom, I don't know if anyone else has, but I can do it... It's only 2 hours 5 minutes and the clock is ticking. Is this a regular S@H item, then? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)