 Marketplace / Auctions / 3060
    GEEZ, can we report this guy for theft? —Tom Stangl
   (URL) ONLY way he got ahold of one of these is by STEALING it from a store or warehouse, as the drawings don't end for quite some time. This sickens me. (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: GEEZ, can we report this guy for theft? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hmm, maybe there's another possible explanation. At least, if someone's willing to steal, then they're probably also willing to lie. I'm not trying to imply that this person is lying, but it's possible that he/she/it built the RMD (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)