 Marketplace / Auctions / 3046
  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 24)

If you have finished bidding, as most of you have, you are free to contact me to arrange for payment and shipping. Many of you have already done so. The rest of you can choose to do the same, or wait for me to contact you at the end of the auction. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)