 Marketplace / Auctions / 3034
    Legos for sale on Ebay —Gene Weissinger
   Come see my auctions. Sorry the pictures are so fuzzy. Email me with any questions.... Thanks for looking! GeneW EugweCoral (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Legos for sale on Ebay —Kevin Wilson
     (...) Eugwe, people would probably find it easier to go see your auctions if you posted links to them (put a list all in one post, with title and then link), or at least to your seller's list. Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Legos for sale on Ebay —Gene Weissinger
   Boy, I am batting 1000 aren't I? Here are the links... Unitron Star Hawk II in sealed box: (URL) Lego instruction books: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)