 Marketplace / Auctions / 3033
3032  |  3034
Subject:
Querry for parts interest from 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:34:06 GMT

This is not a definite sale YET. A local Target has 5978 Sphynx Secret
Surprise priced low enough to make it real attractive for breaking up
for parts. I am soliciting interest in parts from this set. If I get
enough interest, I'll buy several and put the parts up for sale. If
there is a lot of interest in some of the parts, I'll run an auction for
them.

Here's a link to the inventory:

   http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/item.pml?749

Please e-mail me a list of the parts you would be interested in, and
what you would offer for them. Please list minimum and maximum
quantities. At the moment, assume a range of 5 to 10 sets being broken
down, but feel free to submit a quantity of "as many as possible". Also
feel free to submit a price range (which would effectively be a proxy
bid type of deal).

When considering offers, I will consider both when the offer was
received and the price. I will likely put anything which receives more
offers than I can fullfill on the auction block.

Note that I am interested in some of the parts from this set also, but I
already have a bunch of copies for myself, and if your offer is good
enough, I'll sell.

Once I actually buy the sets and formally start the sale/auction, I will
contact everyone who has made requests with the final terms and
conditions of the auction/sale, and then you will be permitted to let
your offer stand, modify it, or retract it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com