 Marketplace / Auctions / 30
Re: nothing to offer yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 22:22:49 GMT

Richard wrote:

Slow down a millisec yourself :)

I'd like to up the stakes and bid the going rate times 2 for all the items
in this auction. :)

Ok, ok.....

Item      bid      status        bidder
Nothing   0.00     Going1        Tom McDonald

Shipping for the winning lots will be paid for by the winner.
Shipping method will be electronic (e-mail). Estimated cost
for the item would be the cost of the phonecall to download
an empty e-mail message!

What kind of non-auction isn't this? First the bids, and then the rules, and
none of them happen to be anywhere near a God-clause!  ;-)

Now I could see the shipping cost being the cost of the phonecall, but not the
price of the message itself.

BTW, if one invokes a God-clause, does that mean one is responsible for one's
various "acts" such as floods, earthquakes, etc.?

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

--