 Marketplace / Auctions / 2938
Re: ebay: all 8 McD sets + Duplo set dutch 100
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:23:15 GMT

Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote:
Hubby is looking up to see if McD's has a headquarters web site.  I'm sending
them that Ebay address.  Some Mgr is making some extra money and ripping off
some poor kids, or adults!!!

And maybe ripping McD's off as well.  Unless he paid for them all at
his store...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/