 Marketplace / Auctions / 2887
    bulk by color incl 700 green ebay ending tonight 10-23 —Julie Krenz
   I have bulk lots by color ending tonight including 700 green bricks. Here's a link to all my auctions: (URL) up: 1700 red, 1700 blue, 1700 yellow, 1700 white and 840 black. Size breakdowns are included in the auction description. Thanks, Julie (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)