 Marketplace / Auctions / 2863
    Re: New 'Educational' listing on Ebay —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Ha! you beat me to it, Scott! I have just started doing a similar thing as a FAQ which I intend to link my (and anyone else who wants to) auctions to - see messages in Lugnet.faq and lugnet.market.auction.theory. Would you be interested in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: New 'Educational' listing on Ebay —Scott Smallbeck
   (...) Hmm, I guess I need to know numbers for S@H in other countries. Other than that I tried to be as generic as possible (I could lose the Fao-Schwartz reference). Is 800-267-5346 the number for Canada S@H? I saw your list of FAQ questions and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)