 Marketplace / Auctions / 2847
  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

(...) WTF??! I have never seen that documented anywhere, and there are lots of catalogs on ebay at any given time. Perhaps the quote should have read: "Items that may educate the consumer are strictly prohibited..." I think it's time fore everyone (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

Here's an interesting /. article on the subject: (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

No, I think it's time to Slashdot Ebay. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)