 Marketplace / Auctions / 2836
2835  |  2837
Subject:
Update Auction Sets from the 70's, Edition 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:48:17 GMT

* * * Sets from the 70's: Edition 3 * * *

Set Name                     St Bid Bidder

365 Wild West Scene          -  150 hao-yang
369 Coastguard               -  60  min.
371 Sea plane                -  40  hao-yang
376 House with Garden        -  40  hao-yang
377 Shell Station            -  35  hao-yang
617 Cowboys                  -  15  min.
6363 Auto Repair Shop        -  40  min.
6364 Paramedic unit          -  40  hao-yang
6365 Summer Cottage          -  40  min.
6366 Fire & Rescue Squad     -  40  min.

Most sets are complete and with original building instruction.
No boxes (some parts of boxes). Please check the set details and auction
rules below.

If you want to be on the mailing list or want to bid please mail:
reesink@casema.net

Regards,
Ton

General condition of the sets
-----------------------------
All sets are > 20 years old. They have been played with and they have been
displayed. These facts should give a fair impression of the condition.

In general the condition of the parts is good. However discolored parts,
dusty parts and parts with bite-marks do occur.

The condition of the building instructions is also good. However some are
dirty. The dirt can be removed with a gum (we do not know what it is).

We have no boxes for the sets. For some sets we parts of the box (indicated
in the specific description below).

Specific condition of each set
------------------------------
365 Wild West Scene (1975):
- Parts complete, but baseboard is missing
- Building instruction in good condition but dirty
- Front side box is included
- Most stickers are present (but in average condition). The following
stickers are missing: 'Doc Holiday's' (2) and 'Wanted dead or alive'
- All minifig's shown on the front side of the building instruction are
included (which is more then shown in the instruction itself). The famous
lady with the white hair in perfect original condition is of course
included.

369 Coast Guard (1976):
- Building instruction good
- Parts good & complete
- Stickers present except for one

371 Sea Plane (1977):
- Building instruction good
- Parts good & complete (including rare blue parts)
- Back side box included

376 House with Garden (1978):
- Building instruction good
- Parts good & complete
- Stickers present
- Front side box included

377 Shell Station (1978):
- Building instruction average (dirty and small cut)
- Parts good & complete
- Stickers present but in very bad condition
- Front side box included

617 Cowboys (1976):
- Complete (parts & building instruction)
- Building instruction is wrinkled

6363 Auto Repair Shop (1980):
- Building instruction good
- Parts good & complete
- Stickers present
- Front side box included

6364 Paramedic unit (1980):
- Building instruction good
- Parts good & complete
- Stickers present, moderate condition
- Front side box included

6365 Summer Cottage (1981):
- Building instruction average (torn, taped together)
- Parts good & complete
- Front side box included

6366 Fire and rescue Squad (1984):
- Building instruction average (with holes and pencil notes)
- Parts good & complete

Auction rules & information
---------------------------
1 This auction is run by Ton Reesink and Henk Giezeman. Ton
(reesink@casema.net) will run the auction, Henk will handle shipping. We
both have good references. We live in the Netherlands.

2 It is a going 1, going 2, sold auction. Status advances will start after
the initial bids have slowed down. Advance every 24 hours.

3 Auction updates will be sent out by e-mail daily (a few exceptions might
occur). About twice a week I will post an update on RTL and Lugnet.

4 All amounts are in US Dollars.

5 Bid increments: no rules but please be reasonable. Tie bids: the first bid
wins.

6 Buyer pays the shipping costs. We charge only the actual costs. Details to
be worked out after the auction.

7 We prefer payment in cash US Dollars (by registered mail). Other payment
methods also possible but the bank fees have to be paid by the buyer
(usually about 5%); sorry.

8 We have to receive the payment before we send out the sets.

9 No problem for us to use factoring services.

10 We reserve the right to withdraw sets. We do not intend to do this, but
you never know.

Regards,
Ton

E-mail: reesink@casema.net