 Marketplace / Auctions / 272
271  |  273
Subject:
[eBay] 13 Castle and 2 Pirates sets posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 06:34:39 GMT

I've listed the following sets on eBay.  All come with instructions,
All are complete, or missing at most 1 piece.  None have boxes.
Follow the bottom link in my sig to get to the list of links for them.

Rob
---

Castle
------