 Marketplace / Auctions / 270
269  |  271
Subject:
#1877 (was: Re: eBay auction: Two Blacktron II sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:05:35 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:

With any luck Darkrystal will see them and bid them up to $150 each
like he has all the Castle sets.  :)

Call me judgemental, but anyone who would pay $50+ for 1877 is a
little off.

True, especially since a bonus pack that contained that set just went
for $33.50, less than two weeks earlier.

...but then again, how many times does that set come up for auction or
for sale?  I've noticed that set, the 6011 & the Guarded Inn are
standard on every castle collector's want list...  Looking through
DejaNews, the average price is about half of what Darkrystal paid.

I'm looking for one if anyone has one to trade or sell?  :)

--Mike.