 Marketplace / Auctions / 2695
  Re: FA(eBay): blue hoppers

In the future you should use www.brickshelf.com instead of www.kl.net for any instruction links. KL (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA(eBay): blue hoppers

Thanks... how much time do I have before kl.net goes stale? I will fix this in every listing I can find. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA(eBay): blue hoppers

It did a few days ago. Originally I said that it would last a month, and it did. KL (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)