 Marketplace / Auctions / 2670
2669  |  2671
Subject:
Kraft Promo Set from 1960's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:18:20 GMT

This is not my auction, but I came across this very interesting item on eBay
that seems worth checking out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=176636636

"1960s LEGO Velveeta Premium Set #1....!!
Great old 1960s LEGO mail away premium set for Kraft Velveta Cheese. 74 piece
set is in exellent condition with booklets in original mailing box. Overall
condition is excellent..."

Chris Busse
cbusse@infi.net