 Marketplace / Auctions / 2662
Re: some good stuff on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:27:52 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:

I have a feeling that ebay is not appreciated here, but still I feel the
need to post.  Sorry.

Oh, eBay isn't that unappreciated...it's just certain people who use it
to scam the less knowledgable.  I've gotten a lot of good deals over eBay...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m