 Marketplace / Auctions / 2655
    Ebay... just doesnt make sense. —Jason M. Normand
   Did anyone else happens to notice the obi-wan figure selling on ebay? selling for $8.50 plus $2.00 shipping... The most interesting part is it is the one form 7110 which you can get the entire set for retail at $6. JMN (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay... just doesnt make sense. —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Are you talking about Obi Jin Ginn (?) or Obi? I think Obi os only available through the Naboo sub blue thing (I don't remember the name, Where is my catalog?) Still very expensive! Scott S. (...) Scott E. Sanburn CADD Operator, CADD Systems (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)