 Marketplace / Auctions / 2632
    Re: Another ebay scammer —Tom Stangl
   (...) Um, it's WORSE than the McD sets. It's not a limited time set, and the starting bid was 400% markup, and if the guy used the buy-5-save-$4.50 deal in the S@H catalogs, it was a 600% markup. Believe it or not, some of us PAID $11 for that McD (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Another ebay scammer —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) deal (...) I was refering to how misleading the auction was when I said it was worse the the McDonalds set auctions. I believe that the McDonald's auctions were much more misleading, atleast the ones that I saw were. Of course, based on just (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)