 Marketplace / Auctions / 2601
  Rpr's big auction - 2nd announcement and 1st public update.

Hi, it's been a while, but I'm back! This is the second announcement and first public update. As you can see, the train stuff is very popular. I decided to speed things up a little (on request of some of you :-) This means the dates in this second (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)