 Marketplace / Auctions / 2572
    Brick by Brick Auction Update--G2 —Gene Churchill
   Hi, Just a quick Brick by Brick Auction Update: Items Going Twice with no new bids by 7:00 P.M. E.D.T. today will be SOLD. Items that haven't received any bids by this evening will be removed from the auction. Visit my site at: (URL) auction rules, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Brick by Brick Auction Update--G2 —Gene Churchill
   Please Note: Sometime after 8:00 PM my site went offline. Until I can fix it, auction updates will be via e-mail. New bidders e-mail me at: brickbybrick@aol.com for auction rules and bidding info. I will e-mail winning bidders their total plus (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Brick by Brick Auction Update--G2 —Gene Churchill
   Hello, the Brick by Brick Auction page is back online! As a result of the outage I will remove items with no bids yet on Monday the 4th instead of today. Auction Update as of 10/1 -12:30 PM: Items that were G2 on 9/30 are now SOLD. Items that are (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)