 Marketplace / Auctions / 2568
  Zach's thrid LEGO auction (update 11) - still has open items

All high bids made on or before 9/26/99 have advanced to GOING 1; those that were GOING 1/2 in the last update all have advanced to the next level. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)