 Marketplace / Auctions / 256
  A 8880 -brand new- available here

Hello everybody I have a 8880 Super Car for sale!!! Brand new and unopened I will auction it. The starting bidding price is $190. The shipping cost is $30 for North America, lower for Europe. Please mail bids at both jp1hamel@club-internet.fr and (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)