 Marketplace / Auctions / 2522
2521  |  2523
Subject:
Bussetech Auctions Returning...!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:36:39 GMT

I just wanted to let everyone know that after a long absense from the LEGO
scene I'm back, and I'm going to be starting up my LEGO piece auctions again
at the site:

http://www.bussetech.com/auction

Although the auction engine is temporarily offline there is a screen shot of
what it looks like for those who have never seen it or may have forgotten.

There is also a small form to signup on my mailing list to be notified when
the auction launches.

The new auctions will feature two major improvements over the old ones:  1.
Daily email status updates and 2.  Much improved shipping turnaround!

For those of you unfamiliar with my auction site it is a web-based auction
engine that allows bidding on multiple items across a single category from one
page -- saving alot of time when you're trying to bid on a ton of parts!

Check it out and please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks!

Chris Busse
http://www.bussetech.com/auction