 Marketplace / Auctions / 2518
    [MN] Dark Gray Lots Posted - Castle Parts, Bricks, Plates, Slopes, BURPs, Chains, Vehicle Parts —Troy Cefaratti
   I've just finished posting all of the DARK GRAY lots to the BRICKS auction site. The new lots are listed below. MANY more lots to come, I've still got Light Gray, Red, White, Green, Plant, and Animals to go! Should have another batch up later (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: [MN] Dark Gray Lots Posted - Castle Parts, Bricks, Plates, Slopes, BURPs, Chains, Vehicle Parts —Mike Stanley
   (...) that are currently running. Didn't think it would get this big this fast. Glad to see it. (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: [MN] Dark Gray Lots Posted - Castle Parts, Bricks, Plates, Slopes, BURPs, Chains, Vehicle Parts —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Me too! And they are actually not all mine! <grin> Although I will be posting more shortly.... (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)