 Marketplace / Auctions / 2511
  SC lots

There are some amazing buys there right now. I currently do not have anything listed but I was nosing around. I have a bid in on a number of items but they are all things that I already have and I will not be upset if I get outbid. For instance (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)