 Marketplace / Auctions / 2428
Re: Did you see this?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:45:17 GMT

That's a very sought after set, so the price is always up there.. I'm
still trying to get one myself, though can't bring myself to spend that
kind of money... I keep thinking I'd offer my extra blue hopper for
one... though not sure I want to give up that set either.... of course
it would have to have the box... though most people wouldn't go for that
trade.. which is ok :) I like my hopper car in it's box!

Jodi Neal wrote:

I was wondering through Ebay and saw this and almost passed out!  Can you
believe the amount of money they spent on this set??

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=163105037

Is the castle stuff worth that much???

Jodi

--