 Marketplace / Auctions / 2415
FA: Garage Doors and Compartments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:54:07 GMT

I have four garage style doors with "runner/channel" elements and 12
compartments that I am going to auction off. The garage doors are in
good condition with some storage/usage wear, they still have most of
their shine left to them compared to many used elements that I've seen
in the past. Each lot of garage doors can build two garages 8 bricks
high, not including the top channel element, perfect for modern fire
stations. The 2x3x2 compartments with white doors are in very good
condition having only been recently obtained, but stored in with other
LEGO for awhile.

Please follow all the auction rules listed below the lots.

Lot 1 - No Bidders
Two red garage door elements with handles
Twenty trans light blue door elements
Four 1x14x1 red channel elements
Thirty two 1x2x1 red channel elements

Lot 2 - No Bidders
Two red garage door elements with handles
Twenty trans light blue door elements
Four 1x14x1 red channel elements
Thirty two 1x2x1 red channel elements

Lot 3 - No Bidders
Six 2x3x2 red compartments
Six 2x3 white doors

Lot 4 - No Bidders
Six 2x3x2 red compartments
Six 2x3 white doors

Auction Rules:

1. I reserve the right to pull any of the elements from the auction at
any time prior to the lots being awarded.

2. This will be a going 1, going 2, sold, style auction with
advancements in the area of 24 hours. Updates on the auction will be
sent via email to the bidders in the area of every 24 hours.

3. Bids should be sent to Regult@aol.com and should include the lot
number(s) that you are bidding on and a valid email address,
spamblocks are OK, provided you state in your letter how to remove it.
Bidding on all lots should be in whole dollar increments.

4. I'd only like to ship these elements within the United States, so
no overseas bids please. Canada is OK though. Shipping and Handling
will be $4 regardless of how many lots have been won, i.e. you could
win all the lots and shipping would only be $4 for everything.
Canadian winners pay an additional $2 for shipping and handling.

5. Payment must be made in US funds. Money Orders will be shipped
within 48 hours, while Personal Checks will be held until they clear.

6. This is my first auction, so hopefully things will go smoothly. I
have had other dealings selling LEGO, and I can provide references
upon request.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.