 Marketplace / Auctions / 2414
  SpaceCase Auction Announcement

Yes, it is time again for another auction. I'm calling this one "Space Case" as I have been in the ozone for the last month or so with computer troubles. Anyhow, all that should be fixed now. Following is a list of the sets that will be in this (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)