 Marketplace / Auctions / 2413
  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 5) - Rebel Hunter, Deep Freeze Defender, Launch Evac I...

Here is the latest update. Many open items still remain. Bid status advance starts today. All high bids made on or before 9/14/99 have advanced to GOING 1. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)