 Marketplace / Auctions / 2412
  Moving my alias, I might not get your mail

FYI (to anyone who might need to contact me about our recent auction): One of our mail servers is hosed, and I am moving my alias (n.norder@computer.org) to another account. That address is still valid, but I might "lose" some mail in the next few (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)