 Marketplace / Auctions / 241
  Auction: 8880 Supercar,a bid has retract

Hello, Francis has retract the bids! I have found two 8880 supercar.I only need one, the other is now for auction. The set is new in sealed box. 8880 Dat Duong: 170$ going1 TECHNIC: supercar The price is without shipping.,shipping by airmail is 30$ (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)