 Marketplace / Auctions / 2397
2396  |  2398
Subject:
new fuctionality for sellers at BRICKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:56:44 GMT

(Weird - I posted this and noticed my sig wasn't there because I just
setup Agent on this machine, so I cancelled the posting.  On the web,
there is now a thread with a subject marked "Cancelled" - wonder how
long it will stay there?  Anyway, here's the original post.)

Well, several people have asked for this, and I can't find all the
e-mails, so I'm posting the news here.

Several sellers are pleased with the auto-reposting thing at BRICKS,
but forsee a time when, after a couple of reposts, they might want to
delete their auctions.

They can no do this.  Those who use the site will note a small change
on the bidding page, with two radio buttons to the right of the
username/password boxes - one for Place Bid, another for Modify
Auction.

Sellers can enter their username and password, select Modify Auction,
and click Submit.  On the next page that brings up there will be a
Delete button in the bottom right hand area - click on that and the
auction will be removed, provided there have been no bids.

If there have been bids, or even if there have been no bids, the
seller can add comments to the description.  Those will be shown as
having been added after the auction began - maybe to clarify things,
or whatever.  Sellers can also add a picture (or change the original
picture).

Hope that helps people.  I've also updated the Rules/How-to section to
reflect this new add-on.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/