 Marketplace / Auctions / 2395
    Zach's third LEGO auction (update 3) - Blacktrons, Ice Planet, Metro Station, Dolphin Point... —Zachary S. Tseng
   Here is the latest update. Many open items still remain. Bid status will start to advance in about 3 days. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear some of my closet space and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)